Friday, January 22, 2010

Online scenario Homework

Scenario one
The clock struck midnight. The moon shone brightly in the clear blue sky. The surroundings is so quiet that the silence is deafening. "Mum will kill me for sure! Its way past my curfew!" I exclaimed, biting my fingers. Knowing I might as well face the music now than later, I trudged towards the lift and entered in with half-closed eyes when it came. Just then, a suspicious looking man walked in swiftly after me and smiled, a somewhat sinster look in his eyes before turning to block the one and only exit. Frantically, I searched my mind for any sense of recognition and realised that some residents in the neighbourhood had been robbed recently and the culprit was still at large! Recalling this, I stood rooted to the ground as sweat trickled down my forehead. Will I be next? As the door closed, a glimmer of hope shattered and I stared helplessly as the man reached inside his pockets.


Scenario three
"Who did this!" I stammered with rage. My new Nike bag had a obvious pen mark on it. As my parents gave my that bag as a reward for passing my PSLE with flying colours, I treasured it and treated it with care. The plate of chicken rice I was holding crashing onto the floor as shock regristed in my mind. Heads turned and I fixed everyone around me with a level stare, scouring the crowd for signs of anything suspicious. Seeing none, I gave a sigh of exaperation before reaching into my bag for tissue paper to clean up the mess I have made. "Yuck!" I cried, cringing at the touch. Someone had cracked two eggs into my bag and my books were completely ruined. Feeling grossed out, I took deep breaths before calming down. Lips pursed with fury, I murmered venomously, "Could this day get any worst?" As soon as the words left my mouth, my best friend informed me about my pencil case, that was now in the dustbin, cut to shreds. I closed my eyes and willed this to be a dream...but it was not. "Whoever who did all these will pay." I vowed solemly, clenching my fists.

P.s: I admit that I do not write well but I hope you like what I've written and that I did not make too many errors! :)
(I do not suppose I can put a smiley face in my homework so I guess I can put one there.)

1 comment:

  1. Opps...I realised that "the silence is deafening" is suppose to be "the silence was deafening". Sorry, my mistake!

    ReplyDelete