Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Scenario Three
Anger fill me as I stared at my new bag . The only difference when I brought it to school and now was that now that was egg yolk on it . 'Who did this!' I hollared at the top of my lungs . Staring at my bag ,I fondly remember how hard I worked to get this bag to and I tried to cool my anger. But all it did was it fueled my anger , making me overwhelm with rage , making me look like a demon .suddenly I felt someone poking me , turning back to see who it was ,it was my best friend John. My eyes were blazing, foam was coming out of my mouth and i was so unstable that I could kill if anyone enrage me anymore . And if looks could kill , John would have withered there and then.John was so frightened that he was lost for words ,but in the end he manged to told me who did it and what he also had done to my pencil box . Hearing that I grew even more mad . Fueled only by my rage , I flew to confront the one who did those terrible deeds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment