Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scenario Writing (H0P3L3$$ Writing)

Scenario 1


I was walking home from the public library. I just finished borrowing books from the library. Soon, I reached my HDB lift lobby. I pressed the button for the lift. Soon, the lift reached the first floor and I went in the lift. Just as I was about to press the door close button, a man in a western suit rushed in. He gave me a grin that has a uneasy feeling, a somewhat sinister look before turning to block the only exit. All of the this action made me felt the prescence of evil. I remembered there was some robbing cases that happened recently and the robber is still at large. Then, adrenaline started pumping through my body and I was overwhelmed by the prescence of evil. As the lift door closed, the man reached into his pockets ...



Scenario 2



My friend and i had agreed to go hiking that day. I was very excited and enthusiastic to start the hike as i had a period of time never went for hiking already. We met at the foot of the mountain. We started the hike and we came across the dilapidated hut which we came across everytime. It was dead silent everytime we went pass but today the whole hut was filled with activities. I heard someone shouted very fiercely. It sounded very mad. We also heard someone wailing. We peeked through the window and we saw a man lying on the floor groaning in pain. The person who is mad was holding a knife in his hand. Upon seeing that, the man who was wailing, shivered in fear and we saw his pants started to get wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment