Friday, January 22, 2010

Scenario 1 (Fear)

It was a dark and erry night.The silence of the dark night was shattered by the loud ring from the elevator,signaling the arrival of the lift.The cold hard steel creaked as I made my way into the broken down elevator.Suddenly,out of the shadows,a dark figure aprroached and walked towards the elevaor.As he walked in,I could get a view of what he looked like under the dim ligths in the lift.He was a chinese man with a deep scar spreading across his rough face.His eyes were bloodshot with a somewhat disfigured nose.As the lift door began to close,I felt a sudden sense of uneasines as i looked at the stranger.He replied with a menacing grin,relvealing one of his golden tooth.A cold chill went down my spine as thougths of robbery flashed throught my mind.I was completely petrified as i stood there thinking why is the elevator going so slow?That was the longest 5 sec of my life.Out of the blue,he reached his hand into his pocket...............

No comments:

Post a Comment