Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Scenario One

It was very late.I was dragging my heels back home ."CEOs don't have to put up with this ' I thought grumpily as I was using what little strength I had left. Mustering all the strength I had left,I pushed the button of the lift . Almost fallen asleep , I was awaken by the sound of the lift arriving .Having no strength left , I crawled into the lift. Thinking about my nice ,comfy bed awaiting me at home gave me new strength to stand and press the lift button . Suddenly , I saw a loom black figure standing before me which sended chills through my spine .The hair at the back of my hair stood own its ends as he approach me . Through the light of the lift I was in ,I could see that the was a man in his 50s, with broad shoulders . He was clad only in plain white singles and tattered shorts . Most frightened of all was his large dragon tattoo . He smile evily as he came in and his hand reach into his pocket.........

No comments:

Post a Comment