Scenario 1
My heart was beating very fast. I could feel it wanting to come out of my chest. I quickened my pace. I rushed into the lift. As the door was about to close, a tall man with broad and muscular shoulders rushed in. He was wearing a black jacket with a pair of dark blue jeans. He looked casual but there was something in him that made me feel insecure. And the bad news was just about to come... he slid his hand into his pocket... I began to feel my stomach in knots. I couldn't do anything but just pray for the last moments...
Scenario 3
I burned the midnight oil just to get this NIKE bag. This NIKE bag is now dirtied..now ugly. The NIKE bag was my present for an excellent result in PSLE. It has only been a week since this bag was MINE. I could feel my blood boiling. It went over my limits. At this moment,for once, i knew how a volcano felt when it was going to explode. There were eggs in my bag. Pen marks scribbled all over my bag... At that time of crisis, my friend just picked the right moment to add another bad news.. my pencil case was found in the dust bin... THREE bad things happened to me in a row, in one day... If I found the person who hated me this much... he or she should be praying really hard to GOD right now...
~~ Siti Nuriffa~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SITI! what happened to the writing!
ReplyDelete