Friday, January 29, 2010

Scenario 2 (Fear/Anger)

I was hiking with my best friend,James when I came across a dilapidated hut. I had passed by this hut many times and it had been abandoned for years. However, today, there seemed to be activity inside and we could hear intermittent cries coming from inside the hut.I could hear children screaming,adult screaming and baby screaming.My friend and I was having goose bumps.We decided to take a look what was inside the hut.We were astonished when we saw people using black magic to revive back dead children.It was a very disgusting process.The black magician saw us.We panic and started to run.Unfortunately the black magicians was faster than us as they have the power to grab us down.Luckily,the police came.They used the stun gun to stun the black magicians.After the whole incident,the police advised us not to go out on our own to this kind of places and never explore what was inside.We had learnt our lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment