Scenario 1
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
It was a dark and starry night.I was on my way home after receiving a new mp3 player from my teacher.As i was strolling towards the void deck,i could sense another pair of footsteps behind me. The moment i entered the lift,a suspicious looking man dashed into the lift.He shot me a creepy smile as he reached his arm towards the close button of the lift.Upon witnessing that,I recalled cases of residents in this block being robbed and the culprit is still unknown.From then , my heart sank as i stood rooted to the ground.His next move was reaching his hand into his pocket .Shuttered , I knew there was no more escape for me as i closed my eyes , paralysed in complete fear. I started to tremble like a falling winter leaf preparing to lose my newly gotten mp3 player....
Scenario 3
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
"Ring" went the deafening recess bell as students made their last minute clearing of plates and ran to their allocated classrooms , quickening their steps. I paced to my classroom and sashayed into the room like a princess being known as the top PSLE student of my class. Unfortunately , the wide smile on my face faded upon looking at a obvious pen mark on my NIKE bag which me teacher rewarded me for my colourful PSLE results. Seething with rage , I reached into my bag to get a tissue paper . Astounded , i felt a slimy , gruesome thing on my bare hands . Some notorious student had cracked two rotten eggs into my bag and my textbooks are stained with eggs! My face was then taut with anger , i clenched my fist and banged onto my table in rage. Wanting to get justice for me , I decided to inform my teacher . Alas, just as i was about to dash of to the staff room , my buddy added that my pencil case is found shredded into pieces in the rubbish bin . Peeved , an adrenal tide went boiling through my blood as i hollered at the top of my lungs , " Who did all these!!!!"
♥~RACHEL CHAN - 2~♥
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment