Scenario 1 (Fear)
"Oh no! It's already eight o'clock!" I shrieked as I took a glance at my watch. Without any hesitation, I hurried into the lift. A thickset man walked in swiftly after me. He smiled a crooked smile at me, with a somewhat sinister look in his threatening eyes before turning to block the only exit. This act by the man aroused my suspicion. Upon recalling that some residents in the neighbourhood had been robbed recently and the culprit was still at large, I eyed the man with numbed horror. As the man pressed the 'door close' button, the lift door shut close. My face tightened as the man reached inside his pockets...
Scenario 3 (Anger)
"Ring, ring, ring!" the piercing sound of the school bell rang as a signal that recess was over. Students rushed back to their classrooms. As I returned from recess, I rushed to my seat. When I wanted to take out the books for the next lesson, I realised that my new Nike bag had a clear and distinct blue pen mark on it. My face hardened. I had taken extra care of the bag as it was a gift from my parents for I had done well for PSLE. As I reached into my bag to search for tissue paper, my hands felt something slimy. Looking inside my bag, someone had cracked two eggs in my bag, leaving the eggshells as an evidence, too. "Oh crap! My books are ruined!" I spoke in ragged bursts. Spasm of irritation crossed my face. As I was about to dash out of the classroom to find my form teacher, my best friend stopped me to inform me that my pencil case had been found in the dustbin, cut into shreds. Upon hearing this, my hands balled into tight fists.
- End -
- Josilyn [7]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment