Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scenario Homework

Scenario 1.
It was nearly midnight and I have finally arrived at the void deck of my flat. Though the lights there were on, I could feel the darkness that encloses me from every corner in the chilly night. Along the way to the lift, I could hear footsteps. As I tried to look back, all I could see is the common void deck with nothing else. It is my imagination; I thought and then quickly increase the speed of my pace. Then it hit me again, it wasn't my imagination, the footsteps were back. I ran with all my might and the footsteps followed. I pressed the button that will lead me to the floor of my house. Out of the sudden, the doors stop closing. It was like someone from outside had stopped it from doing so. As the door opened, I clenched my fists, ready for anything......

Just at that moment, a tall muscular man strolled in, with his hands hidden in the pockets. He had a tattoo on his right arm and wore black tank top and blue Bermudas. He looked like in his twenties. He apologized to stop the lift and gave me a sinister smile which made a chill go down my spine. By then, I was sweating profusely. I swallowed a lump in my throat as I waited for the lift to reach my floor. Just as the lift reached the 5th floor, the man took a knife out of his pocket and charged right at me......

Scenario 2.

It was after recess. My friends and I were walking back to class accompany by the laughter that we were making. As I walked into the classroom, I found that your new Nike bag had a pen mark. I was given this bag as a reward for doing well for PSLE, so who could have done it was really mean. I clenched my fists in anger. As I reached into your bag to look for tissue paper, your hands felt something slimy. Ewww…I thought. It was disgusting. Someone had cracked two eggs in my bag and my books were ruined. Just as I were about to run off to find your form teacher, my best friend , Joe , informed me that my pencil case had been found in the dustbin, cut to shreds. I dash to the dustbin, indeed my pencil case was torn. I was furious, wondering who I offended. As I was standing there thinking, someone called out to me,” So, do you like the eggs I gave you? “. I turned my head around and couldn’t believe who it was……

By Jeremy , 1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment