Scenario One
I was dead beat when I finally reached the bottom of the block.I alredy knew that I was in major trouble so I did not look at the time.I just quickly made my way to the lift.Just as the door was about to close a tall,muscled man whose arm was covered with a terrifying tatoo of a dragon came in and blocked my one and only exit.He smiled with a somewhat sinister look in his eyes.He reched into his bag and started to draw out something...
Scenario Three
Anger pulsed through my veins when I saw that my newly bought Nike bag had a pen mark on it."Who did this!"I yelled.I worked so hard and sacrificed playing computer games for a full year to get this bag and the first day I get to use it,this happens!Of all the bad things that could happen!As I dug my hands into the bag to find some tissue paper,my hand encountered something slimy.Someone had cracked two eggs in my bag!"Hey!Oh what happened to your bag?!"my friend asked."Um I know you are angry with that alone so what will you say when I tell you that your Billabong pencil case is shredded in the dustbin now?"he continued.I saw nothing but red right then and I was just a fraction of a second away from blowing my top...
Rachel Yee
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment