Scenario 1
It was late in the night as the humming of cricket could be vividly heard. I trudged towards the lift and pressed the "up" button. Soon, the lift door opened. I shuffled into the lift with a loud yawn. Just as I was going to press the "close" button, the lift door opened and a man entered the lift. He smiled at me. At the same time, I managed to catch a look of him. He was wearing a black jacket, black shorts and a black cap with bloodshot eyes, hog-nosed nose, and jagged teeth with a deep, hollow scar on his cheeks. A sense of uneasiness overwhelmed me as it aroused me. A sense of familiarity rose in me as I thought hard of the man. Ah! I remembered that there was some residents in the neighbourhood had been robbed recently and the culprit was still at large. Beads of perspiration rolled down my forehead as blood drains from my face. I was expecting to reach home fast and looked at the screen of the lift. My worst fear had just come true. i realised that I had forgotten to press button to my level and the man was standing near the buttons. I have no choice but to do this. I mustered my courage and moved toward him to press it. Starring at him with my widened eyes, he reached into his pocket and fished out something that caught my eye......
Scenario 3
"Ring!!!" the deafening bells echoed in the canteen, signalling that recess is over. Students of all classes strode back to class, reluctant to study for another few hours. As I went back to my seat, I was feeling happy to bring a Nike bag as it was my first time carrying a Nike. I got this Nike bag by getting good results in PSLE, which made my parents happy. As I went to my seat, an unexpected situation happened. There was a black ink pen mark on my bag. That made my mouth crimps in annoyance. I decided to forget the matter and go home to wash it off as I thought that it was me who accidentally drawn on it. Reaching into my bag to get some tissues papers to clean my sweat,I felt something slimy. At that moment, I was fuming with rage. Under the bright lights of my classrooms, I saw two egg yolks floating on top of the slime. I then realised that someone had crack two eggs in my bag, in the section where I put my books. Instantly, I thought hard for the most notorious student in my class. Yes! It is him. Running towards the teacher’s table, someone tapped my shoulders. I turned around and saw my best friend. “I saw your Billabong pencil case in the dustbin. It will hurt your feelings if I tell u. See it by yourself.” My best friend said sadly to me. I ran to the dustbin and found something familiar. It was really my pencil case, cut into shreds. Hot tears of anger rolled down my cheeks as I stormed to the teacher, wanting my revenge. My breath was coming raw in my throat as I clenched my fist and jaws in anger.
No comments:
Post a Comment