Friday, January 22, 2010

Scenario 1

It was late at night and I was entering the lift after the late night Christmasn Party held in my friend's house. A man barged in the lift right after me. He smiled at me, that sent a cold shiver down my spine. He had bloodshot eyes which somewhat gave him a sinister look. I felt frightened so I decided to exit the lift but he seemed to be blocking the exit with his mascular arms. Suddenly, I remembered that the neighbourhood had been robbed recently and the culprit was still at large. As the lift door closed, the man reached inside his pockets and pulled out something shiny. My heart was thumping faster and faster every second....




Scenario 2

I was hiking with my best friend when I came across a dilapidated hut. I've passed by this hut many times and it had been abandoned for years. However, today, there seemed to be activity inside and I could hear some shrill screams coming from the hut. There seemed to be a faint voice of a man talking the background. I was curios so I went in to the hut to investigate, but once I stepped into the hut, the last thing I saw was a metal rod hitting me and all of it was forgotten.....

3 comments:

  1. Scenario one is superb however scenario two do not have that much of anger/fear inside it so...
    Jux wanted to comment as a fren. No offense kay?

    Btw, Ms Ong, can put short forms when commenting? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always good to end with a cliffhanger, but ur cliffhanger is not that good coz everyone can guess it alr...
    And between ur curious is spelled wrongly... Not cuiros

    ReplyDelete