It was late at night and I was entering the lift after the last minute project work which was due in 2days. A man in black walked in swiftly after me. He gave me a smile, a somewhat sinister look in his eyes before turning to block the only exit, the lift door, I remembered that some residents in the neighbourhood had been robbed recently and the culprit was still at large. I was nervous, but somehow i managed to convince myself that he was just another resident getting home. As the lift door closed, the man reached inside his pockets… I was nervous 5mins ago, now, I'm scared....
Scenario 3
I was returning from recess and found out that my new Nike bag had a pen mark. I was given this bag as a reward for doing well for PSLE from my parents.''Losing today's soccer game and now this!'' I mumbled with a sense of irritation. As I reached into my bag for tissue paper to try to wipe off the irritating pen mark, my hands suddenly felt something slimy. Someone had cracked two eggs in my bag and your books were ruined. I was now getting very annoyed after the series of bad happenings. Just as I was about to run off to find your form teacher, my best friend informed me that my pencil case had been found in the dustbin, cut to shreds.''Oh come on! did you have to tell me that after all that happened?'' I said to him furiously.
Glenn Tan (39)
Nice! I luv the ending part at both the scenarios.
ReplyDeleteGr8 job! (:
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletecreative ending for the 1st scenario!:D
ReplyDelete