Saturday, January 23, 2010

scenario homework

Scenario 1

I walked heavily as I returned from my tuition center.
I longed for a comfy bed to sleep in after my tuition. I rushed into the old and dirty elevator and as I pressed the ‘close’ button, a scruffy-looking teenager rushed in. He said thank you in his hollow voice. His shark-like eyes gave out a sinister look that sent a shiver down my spine. His greasy hands dipped into his pocket, taking out something shining.


Scenario 3

I ran to the school with eyes brimming with joy. My new bag swung around along with the wind as I ran. I can’t wait to show all my classmates my new bag. I got it for my birthday present, although I wished for a laptop. “Ring!” as the school bell rang, I rushed to my classroom. “Wow, it is so stylish!” as all my classmates mumbled around me, staring at my bag. I smiled jauntily, saying, “ I got this as my birthday present!” I had never felt so proud before. After my recess, I went back to the classroom, finding everyone crowding around my seat. I knew that wasn’t a good sight. I frantically squeezed through the crowded and found my bag, with marker inks on it! I was horrified at the sight of my new bag. On the bag someone wrote: Showing off doesn’t do you any good! Seeing this, I knew that it was done by someone in this class. I was enraged, and spasm of irritation crossed my face, as I stormed to the staff room.

1 comment: